My Best Father and Son Talk 2…
CHOICES: As a kid, I loved climbing trees. My father will lift me up so that I can grab on a branch and weave through the tree. I  use think I was the Orijinal Jungle boy. One day blinded by a rare colorful lizard, I decided to get closer without thinking. For some reason my father urged me on. I stepped on a feeble branch and nearly slipped but reacted quickly to hold on to another branch which was more stable. As I grew older, I thought about that day and confronted him. I said to him in a conversation, “Daddy that way dangerous letting me climb the trees by myself, what if i fell?” He laughed, came closer and with his hand on my shoulder he said to me “Archyn, I was always there to catch you but I wanted you to experience choices in life so that you learn to make right ones when I am not around.”

The choice of life vary on many branches, It is important to think deep before we choose our brunch and not get blinded by what we see with our naked eye; the quick red hot cash over money earned, the fast life, the hot chick over the virtuous wife, the friends over the family, the streets over the time with your kid who needs a daddy. Choices.

Everyday we make choices some good and some bad. It is part of life to make bad choices sometimes but always good to stand up after your mistakes and climb back up to the top of Life

The following two tabs change content below.
"I can't change the world but I believe I can have a positive impact on one person to motivate another person, to influence a change. I believe you and I can inspire the WORLD."

Comments Closed

Comments are closed.