Siphiwo, who was chosen by former president Nelson Mandela to perform at the opening ceremony of the tournament in Johannesburg on June 11, had been admitted to the Livingstone Hospital Port Elizabeth last week.
It is reported that his new anthem, Hope, speaking the words: ‘The generosity of the human spirit can overcome all adversity. Through compassion and caring we can create hope. We can create hope.’ featured Nelson Mandela
‘Killing headache, body aches, vomiting but the doctor says it’s just fever.’ was his last post on Facebook.
We have lost a bright star on earth, a bright star of Africa, the son that sang at churches where his father preached, a product of London’s Royal College of Music. An opera singer who stood out like a Mozart, Donizetti, Verdi and Puccini, drawing attention from Prince Philip, Prince Charles and Prince Albert of Monaco.
We have lost a friend, a brother a son, a star. May his soul rest in peace, and may his spirit still sing Tenor with Africa and the rest of the world in the World Cup 2010 and beyond.
Latest posts by cadmin (see all)
- Can all Blacks be ‘Re-Established’ in Africa like Lebron in Ohio? - October 21, 2014
- The “devil’s child” wears Ballerina Shoes | Michaela - October 19, 2014
- ‘Circle of Life’ on NYC Train (Watch This Video) - October 17, 2014
- Is Social technology enslaving Humanity and Culture? - October 9, 2014
- Ohh!! These R&B’s aint Loyal [Watch this Parody] - October 8, 2014
- “Educated Slave” - October 8, 2014
- Matrixing Raven Symones “I’m not African-American” - October 7, 2014
- Possessions make you rich? - October 3, 2014
- Watch Native American rapper blend his culture LIVE!! - October 3, 2014
- Somebody Blew Up America | Amiri Baraka - October 2, 2014